Sunday, July 15, 2007

Welcome to Good News! Online

WELCOME to the inagural post of Good News! Online. The Lesbian & Gay Veterinary Medical Association has been a big part of my adult life, both professionally and personally. Over the past 10-plus years, it has given me purpose and personal growth, given me friends & mentors, and now has given me a new challenge.

I've run a blog or two before -- although technically this is not so much an official "blog" as an "extension" of the official LGVMA organization -- but its been awhile so I'm open to any constructive criticism or suggestions on how to make this place fuction (or look) better.

We'll try to use Good News! Online to make it easier for our members and interested parties to communicate. We'll pass along items of interest from the veterinary world, items of interest from the GLBT world and perhaps sometimes, just a few items of interest to me personally.

So welcome. We're not looking to take over the blogosphere -- but ya never know. :-)

1 comment: